We are so excited to launch our kindergarten teacher blog! As a group of dedicated teacher bloggers, our mission is to help teachers! We know how hard you work, and our goal is to have this teacher education blog be your GO-TO blog!
There are some great alphabet resources in the Alphabet Skills tab – please check them out! This is just the beginning of this great kindergarten teacher blog! We will be adding a variety of fun and engaging activities to use with your students! Look for the following to be added very soon:
- How to teach guided reading
- Guided reading leveled books (ready for you to use)
- How to make writing fun for your students
AND, so much more!!!!!
Your students will love these lessons, and so will you!
Are you a parent?
This website is a great teacher blog for parents also! As teachers, we’ve had parents ask us many questions. We plan to answer them for you here in our teacher blog.
Questions such as:
- What skills does my child need for kindergarten?
- How can I help my child learn the alphabet?
- How do I encourage my child to write at home?
- What can I do to help my child learn to read?
- How can I make learning sight words fun?
These are just a few of the questions that this website will answer for you!
If there is anything specific you are looking for, please leave a comment in the ABOUT US tab. We will do our best to help you out!
Thanks for Sharing this information.